Converter with Chassis or DIN-Rail – YOU HAVE THE CHOICE!
PEAK electronics offers many converters in the power range from 10 W to over 100 W in three possible mounting variants:
In addition to the standard (“PIN solution”), we can also supply the voltage converters ready-mounted on a socket chassis (-CH), or suitable for DIN-Rail (-DR).
Converters with chassis have the advantage that they can be screwed on mounting plates, installed directly in the case, or can be fixed on a DIN-Rail by additional rail-clamp. Each of these converters can also be equipped with extended input voltage ranges or special functions.
At a glance:
- DC/DC and AC/DC converter with mounting base and screw terminals
- Ready for mounting in all types of cases
- No complex mounting of AC/DC and DC/DC converters with pins
- Quick and easy mounting to rear panels, side panels or mounting plates
- Easy mounting with 4 M3 screws
- Used in control cabinets, switch boxes, industrial computers or in device construction
- Splash-proof, dust-proof and touch-safe in a potted housing
- Compact and low-cost design
- Special voltages are possible on request